The BDL Subsidized loans aims to boost the country’s economy by stimulating investments in the productive sectors, through Mid to Long term funding at a low cost interest rates.
Therefore the subsidized interest rate is funded by the Lebanese Treasury and managed by the Central Bank.
Industry, Tourism, Agriculture, Craft industry and Technology
- min: LBP 50 million
- max: LBP 15 billion
Subsidized interest rate: 4.5%,
- Period: 7 years
- Grace period: up to 24 months
- Interest rate in LBP: 2Y Treasury Bills +1%
- no refunding of already invested amounts,
- no funding for working capital requirements
- no funding for equity participation
- no funding for debt restructuring plan